Zucchini Bread Oats
- Shred zucchini
- Add zucchini to a pan with spray oil, cinnamon and stevia to taste
- Add the milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until just about a boil. Add in a pinch of salt.
- Add in the oats and stir to combine, turn down heat to a simmer
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about five minutes or until the oats have absorbed most of the milk.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
- Add protein powder to cream cheese to make a frosting. Add almond milk to thin and stevia to taste
- Top cooked oatmeal with protein cream cheese frosting and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 23g Nuethix Protein powder, Vanilla
- 4oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 38g Oats
- ¼- ½ Cup Zucchini
- 23g Whipped Cream Cheese
- Stevia, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
Macros 26.3P 30.1C 12.3F