Walmart Pizza For One
This is one of those every once in a while recipes for me. It clearly has a lot of processed food going on, but Mark wanted pizza and I didn’t want to regret eating it. This is where I find flexible dieting and using “fake” versions of products is helpful for adherence. Big picture, adherence is key to any successful plan and if I need to eat less nutritious foods sometimes to satiate and hit my macros, I will.
- 1 Light Flat Out wrap (90 cals), you can use Joseph Lavash, but my store was out
- 3 oz Great Value Pizza Sauce (25cals for ¼ cup)
- 1.5 oz Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella
- 5 sliced black olives
- 2 oz chicken breast
- Add italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, load on other veggies, etc.
- Set oven to low broil, put wraps in lower rack. Bake until a bit crispy
- Take out of oven, flip wrap and add toppings to crunchy side. Makes it easier to pick up, etc.
- Put back in oven and watch until cheese gets melty
For entire meal
- 300 Cals