Tuna Poke Bowl
- 85g Ahi Tuna, Raw
- 100g Cooked Jasmine Rice
- 4g Sesame Oil
- 10g Light Mayo with Olive Oil
- 20g Avocados
- 2 TBSP coconut Aminos
- 1 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 1 TSP Stevia or Monkfruit
- Sriracha, to taste
- Shredded Carrots
- Green Onion
- Use a sharp knife to cut tuna into a dice. Add tuna, 2 tbsp coconut aminos, sesame oil,1tbsp rice vinegar, and 1 tsp stevia to a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Let the tuna sit while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Add mayo and sriracha to a bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Soon into a ziplock bag. Cut the tip off.
- add cooked rice to bowl. Spoon tuna on one part of the rice. Surround with a pile of the cucumber, and carrot.
- Spread avocado on top of the bowl.
- Drizzle the spicy mayo over the bowl.
- Sprinkle with green onion
Advisory: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.