- 1 Light Flat Out wrap (90 cals), you can use Joseph Lavash, but my store was out 🙂
- 3 oz Great Value Pizza Sauce (25cals for ¼ cup)
- 1.5 oz Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella
- 5 sliced black olives
- 2 oz chicken breast
- Add italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, load on other veggies, etc.
Set oven to low broil, put wraps in lower rack. Bake until a bit crispy
- Take out of oven, flip wrap and add toppings to crunchy side. Makes it easier to pick up, etc.
- Put back in oven and watch until cheese gets melty
For entire meal
- 300 Cals