Pizza Egg Rolls
- Cook the chicken breast as preferred.
- Assemble the rolls by smearing the ricotta cheese on the wrapper first. Add pepperoni and chicken. Add mozzarella cheese. Tuck in the corners and roll like an egg roll.
- Get your fingers a little wet with water and rub over the outside of the wrapper. You can lightly spray the wrappers with a bit of oil spray once they are assembled.
- Put in the air fryer for 8 min and check on them.
- Want the outside to be nice and crispy golden brown. Keep adding time as need.
- Warm up Marinara sauce.
- Assemble salad.
- Dip the rolls in the sauce and enjoy! *** Tip you are making multiple rolls so divide the ingredients accordingly.
- 2 Eggroll Wrappers
- 30g Cooked Chicken Breast
- 22g Mozzarella Cheese
- 30g Ricotta Cheese
- 14g Turkey Pepperoni
- 25g Tomato sauce
- Italian seasoning, to taste
Macros 26.6P 25.1C 10.3F