High Protein Crepes
The macros on these tasty treatts are very easy to customize by adjusting quantities of any ingredients. Have at it!
½-1 Scoop nuethix chocolate/vanilla protein powder
- 2-3 oz Liquid Egg whites
- 0.5 to 1oz Oat Flour
- Add water until thin batter consistency
- Preheat pan on medium and very lightly grease with cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients well
- I use a ladle and pour one scoop onto center of pan; slowly turn pan in a circular motion until crepe is thin and even
- Once batter begins to bubble on top, flip and cook another minute, then VOILA!
- Fill with berries, cottage cheese, nut butter, protein pudding, etc.
For entire meal