Firecracker Chicken With Jasmine Rice
chicken breast, corn starch, apple cider vinegar, franks red hot wing sauce, white rice, sesame oil, liquid egg whites, crushed red pepper, truvia brown sugar blend
- Cook rice according to directions (I like to do a big batch of rice at the beginning of the week, then weigh out per meal)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs.
- Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. I have also found that you can put the cornstarch in a gallon sized bag and shake the chicken to coat.
- Add Sesame oil in pan and cook chicken until brown
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add 1oz buffalo sauce, 0.5oz truvia brown sugar, 0.5 oz apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over chicken and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice!
- 1 serving of:
- 100g Chicken breast
- 100g Cooked White Rice
- 5g Sesame oil
- 28g Egg Whites
- 5g Corn Starch
- 5g Truvia brown sugar
- 70g Frank’s red hot sauce
- 5g Apple Cider Vinegar