Copycat TacoBell Mexican Pizza (GF/DF)
- Brown drain and season the ground turkey with your favorite taco seasoning.
- Bake the shells flat in the oven till just golden brown.
- Spread 2 of the shells with refried beans.
- Split the ground beef between the 2 shells.
- Spread 2 T of taco sauce on each of the remaining 2 shells.
- Top with cheese.
- Lightly broil the cheese and sauced shells till melty.
- Place those on top of the beef and bean shells.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- 4 Mini Street Tacos, Corn
- 140g 99% Lean Ground Turkey
- 10g Olive oil
- 115g Refried Beans
- 60g Taco Sauce, Red (enchilada sauce also works)
- 64g Trader Joe’s Almond Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 40g Diced Tomato
- Fresh Pico de gallo, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
Macros 26.8P 28.1C 11.5F