Chicken Street Tacos
1 lb trimmed boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 mini corn taco shells, warmed (double up if desired)
1 small red or yellow onion, chopped
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
- Add chicken to a gallon size resealable bag. In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, garlic, cumin chili powder, cilantro, 1 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken in bag then seal bag while releasing an trapped air. Rub marinade over chicken. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours
- Air fry chicken at 400 degree for 6 mins per side.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
- Dice grilled chicken into cubes. Sprinkle chicken over 1 or 2 tortillas per taco then add an avocado slice, diced chicken, onions and cilantro.
- Serve warm, spritzing each taco with lime juice and drizzling with hot sauce.
Macros per serving (serves 4) 37.8P 24.8C 6.5F