All quantities can be adjusted on this recipe to fit your macros; this is a great macro cap meal.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Brussels sprouts
- Chicken: Trim fat, season and put on cookie sheet.
- Spray top lightly with cooking spray then press a sheet of parchment paper over chicken.
- Bake 400 for 30-40 mins
- Brussels sprouts: Mix chopped brussels, sliced onion, 1 Tbl balsamic, 2tbl water, 2 cloves chopped garlic, and seasoning
- Bake at 400 for 30 mins
- Serve with rice, potato, extra veggies, etc.
For entire meal
- 360 Cals